September and October, listen to the stags rutting!
Come and enjoy the end of the summer... and listen to the stags rutting!
From 11 September to 18 October 2023
- 3-day options during the week (from Monday to Wednesday inclusive or from Wednesday to Friday inclusive) to listen to the stags.
- 2 nights’ half board, including a gourmet 7-course dinner the first evening and a 5-course dinner the second evening.
- On the day of arrival at 6 pm: aperitif in our wine cellar.
- On the 2nd day at 10 am: walk led by a nature guide to learn about mushrooms. And from 4.30 to 6 pm, a film will be shown in the deer shelter with a commentary on the stag rutting season given by a specialist guide. After the evening meal, departure for the nearby forests in a minibus belonging to the Auberge to listen to the stags rutting.
- On the morning of the third day: free entry to the Agriculture Museum.
|Standard room with jacuzzi||440€|
|Room with terrace and jacuzzi||470€|
|Superior room with jacuzzi (double), without terrace||500€|
|Superior room with jacuzzi (double) and terrace||530€|
Contact us to reserve your option