In the footsteps of Godefroy de Bouillon
Far away from the stress of your everyday routine, we offer you a tailor-made break to explore the rich heritage of Bouillon.
Far away from the stress of your everyday routine, we offer you a tailor-made break to explore the rich heritage of Bouillon. We propose that you visit the beautiful vantage points in the area, at your own pace using your own car. Our road map will also guide you to prestigious sites such as Bouillon Castle or Godefroy de Bouillon’s Archeoscope, but also to the renowned Ducal Museum of Bouillon!
OUR PROPOSAL INCLUDES:
- 3 days and 2 nights on weekdays on a half-board basis.
- 2 evening meals at the Auberge de Rochehaut, one being a gourmet meal (7 courses) on the second evening.
- 2 buffet breakfasts.
- Tickets for Bouillon Castle, Godefroy de Bouillon’s Archeoscope, the Ducal Museum, the Morépire slate quarry and Sedan Castle are provided.
- A hiking map to explore the most beautiful vantage points in the Semois valley.
- A visit to our wildlife park aboard our little train